CleanTech Challenge 2011, will you make the difference?
0rganized by Academics For Companies and Vlerick LG Management School
This business plan competition aims solely on the clean tech domain, being ideas which have a positive impact on the environment. An interesting aspect of this competition is that teams are stimulated to be multidisciplinary, so economical and technical skills, but also a combination of masters, PhD's and MBA's.
If you do well in this national competition your team can represent Belgium at the European finale in London.
In brief, you will have the following benefits:
- First step towards entrepreneurship (learning experience)
- Multidisciplinary cooperation: Economists and technical students; Students, PhD's and MBA's
- Networking-event with top-notch lectures
- Chance of winning EUR 5 000 cash
- Winner and runner up receive trip to European finale in London (transport + hotel)
- In kind prices worth EUR 30 000: Rapid Prototyping; Professional coaching during and after the competition; Access to venture capital]
Can your idea make the difference?
If so, subscribe via www.cleantechchallenge.be